Sunday 12 June 2011

Share Your Style Contest : Submission's Gifts

So far these items are what I got in mind for the special little gifts that I've been promising you customers out there. All the customers submission will get one of these items deliver to you once the contest is over. Below are the pics of the special gifts.

A bracelet

A watch

A pair of earrings
Just a little reminder. These gifts are only applicable for Demisofea's customer. However, for non-customers, you are still applicable to win the Grand Prize. In addition, I will also choose the best picture, means, my favorite style out of all the pictures and will give the winner a cute t-shirt (see pictures below). This prize is out for grab for customers and non-customers. Confused? Just leave me a message ok. I will be more than happy to entertain you.
Our fave picture will get this shirt.
A cute white shirt.
That's kind of what I had in mind right now. I might be uploading more pictures of gifts soon depending on how much submissions I got. So supercute stylish people, start posing and uploading your best styles to us. We are waiting.

More Share Your Style info.

Special Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment