Sunday 26 June 2011

Featured Items: Pinafores & Rompers (Free Postage)

Loose Romper with Cloth Belt – Black #PR000161

Hii..sorry for having no updates for quite a while. My notebook screen is rosak and now i have to use my 32-inch LCD as my monitor. No I don't have any wireless keyboard or mouse. I have to sit quite close to the screen because the cable is not very long.. It's like sitting on the front row watching movies at the cinema but not as bad. So just imagine what I'm going through. Hehe. Ok. Anyways.. I just want to spread the word out 'bout my promotion for this month. All these rompers and pinafores are on Sale! The price is cheap and the postage is FREE. I repeat. FREE. Well it's not actually free but the postage is on us (facebook fans only!!). However, the promotion is only for the selected items :-

 Loose Romper with Cloth Belt – Green #PR000160
Ruffled Pinafore - Red #PR000164

Short Romper - Black #PR000167

 Short Romper - Light Khaki #PR000166
Check out our FB album for more Items on Sale (Free Shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment