Tuesday 7 June 2011

Accessorize Yourself With The Softer Side Of Red

Today I'm gonna do just a simple post about pink accessories. I'm having a flu and I'm not feeling well. So just a short one for tonight I think. I took this picture yesterday and the lights were a little off so the pics were underexposed. Sorry 'bout the pics quality. I really need to get my hands on one of those super dslr one day, hoping to get a better picture. So enough bout me and lets get back to bussiness.

What is pink color to you..? For me it is a girl's color and it's everyone's favorite. I mean who doesn't like pink? At least there must be one point in your life that you were crazy for pink. Pink is a mix between red & white, it's a sweet side of red, it's a sugar and spice and everything's nice. I love pink. I mean, it's not my most favorite color of all time, but I do love pink. Pink is such a romantic color. It really puts you in the mood of being love and in love.

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth, love and acceptance - quote. 

If you're still young i think it's ok to wear pink from head to toe but if you're already in a young adults phase, i think it's nice to put just a little touch of pink into your daily outfit. You can wear pink bracelet with white dress, or a pink watch with a purple blouse or a pink leather bracelet with a red plaid shirt. It's so easy to mix and match with pink. Just as long as you know how to do it right you can't go wrong with pink.

Below is a picture of a supercute ribbon bracelet.  It's actually a charm bracelet to be more exact. The bracelet is actually made of pearls and it has these little charms hanging on it and  the pink color really made the bracelet looks so lovely.
 Ribbon Bracelet #JB000113

Bracelet Watch #JW000109

 Faux Leather Bracelet - Pink #JB000140
Leather Bracelet #JB000118
Not too short eh this post?? Well maybe I got more to write than i thought i could write. Well anyway.. I'm recommending you peeps out there to try accessorizing yourself with pink accessories and of course you can buy some from demisofea.com. :)) Thanks for reading girls. 

More accessories at Demisofea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment