Saturday 4 June 2011

Demisofea's Stripes Collection

These are some of our famous stripes collections. From left to right (above picture) : #JC000080 (RM39), #SS000203 (RM35), #SL000216 (RM35), #SS000191 (RM39). Below are some snapshots of the real products.

These are the images of the real products taken by me. I'm not a good photographer and I only use a basic compact camera. My hands were shaking so some of the pictures can be quite blurry. These are the best that I can came up with.  So a little note on the products material,  all of these outfits are using good quality of cotton material. It's very light and comfy. You can check the detail measurement on the website or on the fanpage.
Just a little tips for you people out there on wearing stripes. In my opinion, horizontal stripes can sometimes make you look wider. People with narrow body with smaller bust or shoulder can accentuate their curve by wearing horizontal stripes. So anyone with lots of extra kilos should not consider of wearing horizontal stripes, especially the bold stripes. On the other hand, vertical stripes can make you look taller and sometimes thinner. So be careful when choosing the right stripes for your body figure. But then, this is just my personal opinion. Anyway, if you're interested in any of these outfits, please leave me a message. :)))
More stripes collections at Demisofea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment